HOTEL LA VISTA AZUL IS OPEN!
Borders and Airports are Open to International Travel
To our valued guests,
The Turks and Caicos Islands’ international borders have been open as of July 22nd and Hotel La Vista Azul is excited to welcome you back to Provo!
Offering unparalleled views of Provo and world-renowned Grace Bay, Hotel La Vista Azul embodies modest luxury, privacy, and value. Located minutes away from Grace Bay Beach, Hotel La Vista Azul offers seclusion and relaxation and an affordable rate.
All of our 1-Bedroom and Studio Suites include fully-equipped kitchens, laundry facilities, and private terrace access, making La Vista Azul well-suited for today’s social-distancing vacation.
We take great pride in maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene, and in consultation with global and local public health authorities, including the World Health Organization (WHO), we have implemented the following measures:
- Receiving ongoing briefings from health officials.
- Receiving ongoing training from industry professionals and health officials.
- Continuing to use hospital-grade cleaning products.
- Performing extra cleanliness checks upon guest checkout.
- Disinfecting the front desk more frequently.
- Disinfecting all touch points frequently, including credit card terminals, doorknobs, light switches, etc.
- Sanitizing all touch points in guest rooms upon check-out including light switches, door handles, furniture surfaces, phones, remote controls and more.
- Performing extra cleanliness checks upon guest check-out.
- Where appropriate, staff have been provided with additional protective equipment, including nitrile gloves and civilian facemasks.
- We ask that guests and staff maintain a minimum of 6 feet (2 meters) of distance from one another.
- We ask that guests and staff practice good elevator etiquette, and limit the occupancy to one person or family. We also encourage the use of stairs where possible.
- Implementing mandatory procedures requiring staff to stay home if they are unwell.
We also encourage both staff and guests to follow procedures for prevention as provided by the World Health Organization (WHO):
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially: after using the washroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
*Please note that our processes are continually evolving as a result of the guidance we receive from government, industry, and health organizations. As such, our measures, and all of the information provided on this page is subject to change without notice.